Wednesday, October 29, 2014

So many boxes!

Our household goods arrived yesterday, and now we are scooting around the apartment like mice in a maze, following the little paths left in the towers of boxes.  The inventory had 164 boxes on it!  But to be fair, some things, like the bookshelves, nightstands, office chair, mattress, box springs, cat condo, all were their own "box," so there aren't really that many for me to unpack.  I would guess still well over 100 though.



Yesterday I managed to clear some space for us to watch tv and found the silverware, so good day.  Today I found some of my facial stuff and blow dryer I have been wanting, and have unpacked 26 boxes total.  Some of the stuff I unpacked is sitting around waiting for a home, but still making progress.  Wish me luck, not sure where all this stuff is going to go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am surprised how many boxes you ended up with after all the down sizing. Hope you find a place for everything and that you will feel more like a home with your own stuff around. Glad the cats are having fun too. Great job making time to write! -Jules

    ReplyDelete